Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jack Wills University Outfitters

Haven't you always wanted one of these???

I have ever since I saw The Great Gatsby with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow. I didn't want Daisy's wardrobe. I wanted Jay Gatsby's! I still want a pink three piece suit.

Nobody styles clothing like the English. Nobody. They always have the perfect combination of comfort and style. Check out their highwire styling acrobatics here. Get The Look

Sigh. This is Jack Wills located in the UK. Pricey, but nicey.

They deliver to United Kingdom, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.

My order with them was problem free with very helpful (but perhaps a little slow) customer service. The only thing you have to watch out for is when Royal Mail goes on strike. Check out their end of season sales if you are on a budget. That's what I do. They are usually very picked over but you might get lucky.

Check it out and enjoy!