Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Suede Court - Shoes - from New Look




Does anybody else heart these like I do??? And I am not even a heels girl. They are only 20 GBP at New Look which rings in just under 31.00 USD and below 24.00 Euro.

I love the eighties. I will always love the eighties. And nothing says eighties to me more than a black plus one color panelled design executed with diagonals. I am feeling these. They make me want to find a long sleeve black crew neck dress just past the knees with shoulder pads, a rad clutch, huge gold button earrings, and some black hose to make an outfit. And don't forget the Princess Di hair (after it got poufy), the under the cheekbone blush streak, the dark lips and heavily shadowed eye.

Thatswhatimtalkinabout.

If it happens I'll let you know.

Enjoy!


PS Check out gorgeous Kim Alexis from German Vogue February 1980.