Saturday, April 30, 2011

links

OB-NS030_PICASS_DV_20110428222149

Estate of Pablo Picasso/Artists Rights Society, New York/Gagosian Gallery – via The Wall Street Journal

Femme aux cheveux jaunes, December 1931

Picasso’s Labor of Love

I am a huge fan of French cinema, having spent much of my 20’s alone in art house theatres enjoying French films, and this is one of the funniest, cleverest things I have read in a long time.  Get ready to LOL at this humorous critique of French cinema.

An Interesting study of women who post lots of photos of themselves on Facebook

I am still reeling with delight over the Royal Wedding outfits yesterday – but if you are like me you may be asking the same question – what shoes did Catherine wear with her Royal outfit???

Joan Rivers’ 10 Best Royal Wedding Jokes

And get a load of these Royal Wedding Shoes

And if you just can’t get enough – here’s a little more on The Royal Wedding Jewelry