Thursday, September 23, 2010

what I wanted / what I bought

This is a hard one because I never really found exactly what I wanted -

I wanted this style – but with a covered heel -

B002WRI1S2_01__SS1500_SCRMZZZZZZ_

Replay Women's Gwenda Heeled Sandal   £34.00   Javari

 

This Plasti-quality -

Ava Court Shoe   £18.00   Boohoo

 

And this color -

shoes_iaec1161651

BCBGeneration Women's Worker   EUR 78.26   Shoes.com

 

And what I ended up buying was something 90’s vintage and rather Natalie Portman-esque (I always think of her in a mid heel open vamp sandal), which I am pretty happy with.  At least temporarily.  I have been searching for this pair of shoes for a while to wear with this dress. 

 

just arrived from LA Vintage -outfitsanon occas plus 179.JPG 2.JPG 3

 

Here they are with the dress -

outfitsanon occas plus 186

 

Let’s have a little look at L.A. just for fun -

LA

photo source – usgs.gov