Tuesday, September 7, 2010

introducing the territory ahead - easy travel clothing

 

353054_ZZZZ

French Madras Plaid Dress   USD 79.00

390294_ZZZZ

Joseph Griffin Fisiere Italian Leather Boots   USD 229.00

310026_MALT

Lone Star Cotton Velvet Blazer   USD 89.00

350028_BORD

Everyday Pima Cotton Sweater   USD 49.00

390335_ZZZZ

Americana Hand Printed Scarf   USD 39.00

The Territory Ahead offers laid back, quality clothing in an earthy palette that doesn’t follow trends or go out of style.  I have some of their clothing in my closet I have had for years – a leather jacket, a car coat, 3 skirts, 2 belts, and 6 dresses – one you can find here - whenever I need to be conservative and yet I want to be comfortable, I put on one of these pieces and I always feel understated, easy, and dressed. The value for the money I paid has been extraordinary. They also carry men’s clothing. 

If you like you can read more about The Territory Ahead on their About Us page -  and International Delivery information for The Territory Ahead is here.