Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blogger Q and A

I have been asked to answer some questions by my mate Natasha, musician extraordinaire, great beauty, and fellow blogger over at Diary of a Divergent Student -


Questions and Answers:

Q: Practically everyone is six degrees from a celebrity, political figure or famous person. Will you explain your six degrees of separation from a famous person?

My neighbors when I was a little girl had a daughter that grew up to be a very successful actress.  I once had an aquaintance who used to go out with famous musicians but I am not sure that is something to brag about. 




Q: What have you always wanted to do, but haven't yet?

I like to cut stone and I haven’t yet worked in marble. 





Q: Your favourite meal is:

Italian food – pasta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, garlic, green salad, bread and Chianti. 




Q: If you could only save one pair of shoes from your closet, which pair would it be, and why?

A pair of flat black leather penny loafers from La Redoute


loafers2 




Q: Which handbag would you buy if money were no object?

This one.

93101_lg




Q: Who is your girl crush?

I don’t have any girl crushes and don’t believe in them but  my favorite female beauty (physical) of all time is Olivia Hussey.  Others would be Jennifer Connelly, Carole Lombard, Diane Lane, Pam Grier and Zhang Ziyi.  My favorite soul shining beauty inside and out is Tracey Chapman. She just glows with goodness, heart, and beauty.

olivia hussey
Olivia Hussey in her prime

(SC)Jennifer_Connelly_Photo carole-lombard lane pam zhangziyi
Tracy Chapman




Q: What is your vice?

At the moment Valor brand dark chocolate with forest fruit. 






Q: Last song you listened to:

Keb Mo, “Just LIke You”





It is my turn to tag someone so I am tagging my mate Sarah D over at My Republic of Fashion.  Sarah, take it away……………….