Tuesday, June 15, 2010

That Elusive Perfect Denim Vest



If you are lucky enough to live in a country with a Fossil store, you may be able to find the above perfect denim vest.  I found it on the US site, and on sale to boot.  And it is 100% cotton my favorite kind of denim. ( I am not a big fan of stretchy denim because I find it scratchy.  I like denim to breathe. Especially in Cyprus.)  This shape is exactly what I am looking for, very feminine, and the price is right, but, alas, there is no Fossil here : (


  





Then there is this one at chickdowntown.com by Current/Elliot for 172.00 USD, entirely out of my price range because if I had that kind of money I'd be making my house payment.  Just kidding. ; )

But chickdowntown.com offers International Shipping. 

Why I wonder is ASOS alseep on this one?