Thursday, May 6, 2010

My American Shopper | Worldwide Delivery | International Shipping

My American Shipper Worldwide Delivery International Shipping

My American Shopper

Visit the above page on My American Shopper (previously Shop Any American Store) to see a comprehansive list of the countries they ship to. It is extensive. They are not cheap but they will be very clear with you about any and all charges before you agree to them. It is not a mail forwarding service in the same way Bongo or Access USA is where they supply you with an American Address where your items are shipped and then they are forwarded to you. It works a little differently. They purchase the items on your behalf and then ship them to you. Their homepage where you can begin to learn more about their service is here. They are an award winning service and have been shipping worldwide since 2002. I have used their services twice and it was remarkable how fast the items got here. They can also consolidate items from different stores for you. As I said, it was not cheap so make sure that the items are something you really want and that you can't get anywhere else. If you use their services please let me know how it works out for you in the comments below. Enjoy!