Friday, March 11, 2011

friday blast from the past–now voyager - charlotte’s transformation

charlotte before

charlotte after

Charlotte: Dr. Jaquith says that - that independence is reliance upon one's own will and judgment.

You can see the fantastic scene of Charlotte’s return here on Youtube 

Here are some black patent accessories similar to hers I found -

4533fb2a21993_10809n

Vintage Black Patent Leather Gathered Clutch  $35  Ecrater

the plastic handle folds in – very nice

 

il_570xN_216072670

Vintage 40’s Black Patent Leather Peep Toe Sling Backs  $29.99  Etsy

I wonder if these were Bette’s?

 

Also – am I the only one feeling this?

imagesCAZ62INRbette-davis

 

bette_davisDrew-Barrymore

Bette is my favorite actress ever – and I don’t think Drew Barrymore has even tapped her talent yet – I think they just don’t make juicy roles like they used to.