Sunday, May 23, 2010

New in at Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge doesn’t ship to my country, but if they did here are some things I would be loading in my virtual cart if I won the Lottery :)

This because I am a sucker for a well done and flattering leopard print dress:
18G44EBRZ_thumb
Animal Bodycon Dress 29GBP

Also I appreciate a great picture dress like this:
15D50FMUL_thumb
Beach Printed T-shirt Dress 39GBP

This neutral floral dress would be so versatile.  I can see it in fall with brown tights and penny loafers.
15N15FMUL_thumb
Ditsy Printed Floral Dress 35GBP


I think this is a great bargain for anyone in the market for a black maxi skirt:
12U01FBLK_thumb
Black Maxi Skirt 16GBP


And this just appeals to the sporty romantic in me :)  I’d wear it with my keds:
18D55EMUL_thumb
Short Sleeve Corsage Tunic 27GBP


And this is my kind of forever dress, like come back in ten years and it will still be in my closet!
11D15EMUL_thumb
Spotted Denim Day Dress 35GBP


I might wear this jacket very simply with a black mini and cream colored court shoes:
26J03ECRM_thumb
Cream Jacket 49GBP


These might look cute with a white blouse with shoulder pads or puff sleeves and a red skirt:
51F06FBLU_thumb
Spotty Strappy Raffia Wedge 45GBP


And I would match these with that cute spotted denim day dress a couple of photos back: 
51P07FDNM_thumb
Denim Bow Pump 15 GBP


And here is the bag I would carry:
49C32ECRM_thumb
Straw Slouch 20 GBP


And this is the bow I would put in  my hair to complete the outfit :)
75C69EGRY_thumb
Jersey Bow Headband 6GBP

You can find a list of the countries Miss Selfridge ships to here.