Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lori's Shoes - The Sole of Chicago - Miss Robertson Saber - Jute

I am in love.

Lori's Shoes - The Sole of Chicago - Miss Robertson Saber - Jute
110.00$

Not going to happen for me but maybe for one of you. If so write and tell me all about it.

Meanwhile let me introduce you to Lori's Shoes Shoes and Accessories in Chicago, Illinois in the USA. Yes, they ship here! And it was a joyous day for me when I discovered it.
They have fabu handbags (witness this Tano handbag for $198), awesome of the moment jewelry, and...

they have HUE socks, tights and leggings, which I have yet to find over here in Europe. They are the best socks ever (my other favorite for more casual and sporty wear is Wigwam). (If anyone has any idea where I can get HUE socks here in Europe, please would you let me know in the comments below? Thanks!)

You will find International Shipping info for Lori's Shoes here.

If you need larger sizes visit BarefootTess.com.

My orders from Lori's Shoes have been a little slow out of the gate, but they have been packed and packaged beautifully, customer service is friendly and speedy. Shipping is reasonable.

Check out their great sale items here.

Enjoy!